Product Description & Reviews
Professional Polarized Aviator Indoor Summer Cycling Driving Fishing Glasses Outdoor Sports Sunglasses Yellow Many people require glasses for the reasons listed glasses headband above. There are many shapes, colors, and glasses non prescription materials that can be used when designing frames and lenses that can be utilized in various glasses no lenses combinations. Oftentimes, the selection glasses optical frame unisex of a frame is made based on glasses police how it will affect the glasses hipster appearance of the wearer. Some people with over glasses sunglasses good natural eyesight like eyewear readers to wear eyeglasses as a sunglasses bifocal style accessory. For most of their history, sunglasses clubmaster eyeglasses were seen as unfashionable, and carried several potentially negative connotations: wearing glasses caused individuals to be stigmatized and stereotyped as sunglasses over prescription glasses pious clergymen (as those in religious vocation were the most likely to be literate and therefore the most likely to need reading glasses), elderly, or physically weak and women sunglasses on sale passive. The stigma sunglasses readers began to fall away in the early 1900s when the popular Theodore Roosevelt was regularly photographed wearing eyeglasses, and in the 1910s when popular comedian Harold Lloyd began wearing a pair of horn-rimmed glasses as the "Glasses" character in his films.
Features & Highlights
- TR90 SWITZERLAND : A Swiss technology, this thermoplastic is the material used in all of our sunglasses. Its extreme flexibility, durability and light weight make it the perfect material for performance eyewear.
- All of our lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC rays, and harmful blue light to 400nm. These harmful rays are a leading cause of cataracts, skin cancer and wrinkles around the eyes-all great reasons to block them out.
- As with any piece of high-performance equipment, weight is an important factor. TR90 is incredibly lightweight, which contributes to the comfort of our eyewear and the tendency to forget you're wearing it.
- Adjustable nose pads are available in some of our design. A great feature for customizing the fit of your glasses, they are especially beneficial for those with hard-to-fit faces and anyone who needs to accommodate long eyelashes. Beyond fit, adjustable nose pads allow you to modify airflow and ventilation behind the lens by providing the ability to increase or decrease the space between the glasses and your face.
- Polycarbonate is the extraordinarily durable thermoplastic that's used in bullet proof glass, riot shields and astronaut helmets. It's the ideal material for performance eyewear because of its high impact resistance, inherent UV protection and light weight. All of our lenses are made of polycarbonate.
|Brand:||Glasses by me|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.