Product Description & Reviews
Replacement Lenses for Oakley Radar Path Sunglasses High Grade Polarized Lenses for Optimum Clarity Lens Color: Multiple Colors Melanin Injected Blocking Harmful UVA, UVB, UVC Rays Mirror Tint Tech Blocks Suns Reflective Glare Repel Coating Against Dust and Water Exceeds ANZI Z80.3 Standards and FDA Impact Resistant 60 Days Satisfaction Guaranteed Purchase Does not Include Frame Fit Skus: 09-670, 11-472, 12-763, 24-302, 42-421, OO9051-01 etc All OO9051-** *Please make sure the model of your sunglasses, as the lenses are not interchangeable between styles. The name and model number should be on the inside arm of your frames. You may do online search of the model number to verify it. OOWLIT Optics We are always working hard to make sure you are happy with your purchase from OOWLIT Optics. We Guarantee to make a correct pair of lenses according to your ordered. Our professional staff are working diligently with utmost professional integrity to make sure that every pair of lenses are produced perfectly. We verify your lenses according to ANSI standards; OOWLIT only use raw materials certified by FDA, and check for any material defects like scratches, chips, and other cosmetic defects, we are challenging zero defect through 100% sampling test for the products shipped. Please inspect your lenses upon receipt. If you find a quality issue or damage, please contact us as soon as possible so we can attend and correct any issues or concerns you might have without delays. Disclaimer: OOWLIT and OOWLIT logo are trademarks of OOWLIT Optics company. Oakley, Inc. is not associated with OOWLIT and does not endorse, sponsor, support or associate with OOWLIT products. Any usage of Oakley trademarks is only to describe those products.
Features & Highlights
- EASY 1-2-3 INSTALLATION - Cutting and standardizing manufacture processes with State-Of-The-Art equipment to make sure a easy and pefect fit
- SHATTERPROOF + SCRATCH PROTECTION - OOWLIT® lens significantly resists scratching in extreme environments and passed Z87 high impact test
- CORROSION RESISTANCE - Utilizes the most advanced optical patents, increased Salt/Sweat/Sea corrosion resistance by at least 800 percent
- OPTIMIZED TINT + TAPER CORRECTION - Amplify color contrast, deliver high visual definition and improves mood and alertness
- BUILT TO LAST - Backed by a 1 year warranty (Please Note This Will NOT Fit RadarLock Path)
|Color:||Brown Polycarbonate Combine8™ Polarized|
|Part Number:||Radar PathPCPPBrown|
|Item Weight:||0.09 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.36 x 0.63 x 0.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.6 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.